Sunday, October 9, 2016

Ass-loving Asshole Part 1

I have a backlog of posts but I decided to post this right now. 

Let's call him D.G. 


He's European and has only been here to where I am for eight weeks. 

He's tall, good-looking, middle-aged man (he's 38 and let's just say that he looks his age or maybe slightly older because of his built too). He has piercing blue eyes and it's quite apparent that he has had his own share of women. Not bad, right? 

I seldom ask for info about guys I date or I hook up with (To women reading this, do not imitate this!!!). Anyway, I later found out his complete name anyway and complete address

I met D.G. in an online dating site I have been frequenting these past few months. He's not my type physically, especially if I were to base it on his profile picture there. Clearly not my type but there was something  about
him that prodded me to send him a message. And I did. He promptly responded and proceeded to ask me what I was looking for in the site. I told him and apparently we are/were on the same page: just someone easy (to be with) and fun. We then exchanged messenger apps details and continued getting to know each other there.

Our conversation was pretty straightforward --- asking about some personal stuff then asking about physical and sexual stuff. Pictures were then sent and the interest was still there and mutual.

What ensued were sexy, provocative, and adult-content type of messages between us. It was cute and sexy. And it was good that he understood that I didn't like cock pics too much --- I'd rather imagine on my own on what's beneath his shirt or underwear. 

We agreed to meet on a weekend but perhaps his excitement was too much he begged that we meet on a Friday. I had another thing with some friends but he was willing to wait. He also had a thing with co-workers but he decided he will not join them in the next venue. 


It was almost midnight when I finally was on my way to his area. He kept on asking me to "decide now" etc and since I was also somewhat curious as to how he will be in bed and a bit horny too then so I decided I will really go to where he is. I am running low on battery so I only messaged him to confirm that I am indeed on my way and he should pick me up at his station. 


I should have taken those messages as a sign of not-so good things yet I did not. I lost count of the number of times I told him that I am running low on battery but I will be there. I switched off my phone and once I checked, a wave of messages from him came again. This time asking why I wasn't replying and whether I will go or not. I told him again that I am on my way and just very low on battery hence I switched it off. I told him that I am like 30 minutes away and already on this train line. He said okay. So I thought that was already clear. 


I had to make one more change before his stop so I decided to save my battery again and switch off my phone. I then told myself that I will just switch it on once I am on the line going to his station. I was calm since I (1) already told him I am on my way; (2) he acknowledged it; and (3) he said he will wait for me at the station. 


As soon as I got off the previous train line, I practically ran to my last train line which is three stops to his station. As soon as I am seated, I switched on my phone. Like before, I had a long list of messages (which I initially thought might have been mis-sent to me). One message even had a lithany of him talking with his Mom
etc. It was later on that I realized he was apologizing why he cannot (or can no longer) pick me up from the station coz of this and that. Of course, I was furious. The nerve of this guy asking me to go a long way and the least thing he could do was fucking pick me up from his station! 

I am normally not a very demanding woman but this guy has stretched my patience thin. I then messaged him, "pick me up from the station." I was this close to saying or else I will leave but I am down to my 2% battery plus there were no more trains and I was in a place where I don't know anyone. To make things worse, it started to drizzle. And in my mind, I was like this guy better be fucking good in bed or else...


Since I know that he will be coming from where he lives, I decided to might as well freshen up in the bathroom and take my time. He then sent me a barrage of messages (this guy does not stop, I tell you) giving me instructions etc. I ignored his messages and finally just read them as soon as I'm done with my retouch. He was (again) giving me instructions to start walking to his direction so we could just meet halfway and again I replied tersely that no, I will not walk. I will wait for him at the station. I told him again how it's the least thing he could do especially since my an hour or so travel. 


He replied to me if I was complaining. I breathed before I composed my reply. I said, "I travelled all the way here, does it look like I didn't want to be here. Please just pick me up." But then in my mind I was like, fuck you, old asshole. Technically he isn't that old but since I have gotten used to dating younger guys plus my dislike for him at that moment was at an all-time high, I was cursing him in my mind. 


He messaged me that he is on his way and he asked me to start walking as well. I sighed. I was already tired and was not in the mood to argue anymore. I then started walking and following some of the steps he said. I also repeatedly asked him where he was. His standard reply: "I am on my way." Defeated, I started walking past the 711 and crossed the small bridge he described. Thinking he lives in one of those buildings nearby, I then sent him another message. He replied: "I am very near and asked where I was." I told him I was already at the end of the bridge. I also messaged him: "I'm tired." He said he is too.


Finally and after what seemed like forever, I get a message from him. "Walk further; I can already see you." And the only thing I saw was a light from a phone and then he seemed to wave it to me. I then slowly walked towards him. 


He is taller than I imagined him to be. He said he's 6'1 but my guess is he's probably 6'3. He has an intimidating presence (which had I known then I wouldn't 'bully' him coz he can probably beat my ass anytime lol). As we walked toward his house, there was an initial, awkward silence. He then broke the ice by telling him about his Mom's call. I then proceeded to console him it'll be okay, she'll be okay. I also couldn't help but notice how he kept on looking at me, maybe to find out if I'm fuckable enough or not...LOL


His place (I later found out it's a two-story house) was not so near; maybe around 12 minutes from the station. I normally don't complain with walks but I had a long day not to mention slightly pissed off at him. But what am I to do...His place clearly shows he hasn't been in the country that long, aside from the fact that he lives alone and single. 



~to be continued here



★ Piper ★

No comments:

Post a Comment