Saturday, August 22, 2015

the Guest part 2

Before you read this, make sure you're done with the first part



His hand was still on my breast and slowly he let his fingers explore and pinch it. As if my silence seemed enough reason to continue, Leonard went nearer and continued touching and playing with my breasts. He was clearly enjoying it and even asked me to take my off my top, which I did and without so much of a protest. 

It's like I was mesmerised by this charming guy in front of me. It wasn't really hot but what he was doing to me clearly had me sweating. I didn't know what I was thinking but to just temporarily stop what he was doing I asked him if I could take a shower. Surprised, he said, of course. He stood up then got me a towel, a big, fluffy one. I went to the bathroom which reminded me of the huge bathrooms I like. I then showered and started thinking. I'm a Virgo and I think one trait of Virgo's is the tendency to analyze and overthink things. I was so immersed in my thinking and showering that I didn't hear him come in. I must have forgotten to look the door. 

He immediately positioned himself beneath me and sucked my tits. I inadvertently moaned. But he didn't stop. And I didn't want him to. He then got the loofah I was holding and lathered my entire body. He was looking at my body na para bang I was the sexiest woman he has ever seen. He rinsed me shortly after. I then did the same to him. I kneeled and played with his cock. He has no hair down there and I like it. It was big and long for his height. Hinawakan ko yung cock nya and then sucked it. I played with it until he can no longer take it coz he asked me na tumuwad. Then before I can even think of a reason or retort or reminder for a condom, he's in. Although alam kong malaki yung thing nya, nagulat pa rin ako nung pinasok nya. Moreso when he started pumping. Grabe lang sarap nya bumayo. He was also mashing my tits as he pumped and pumped. Before we know it, I felt him pull out of me and then had his cum on my back. 

Then we both showered and rinsed again. 

He stepped out of the bathroom first and then me. The room was colder now since the A/C has been on longer. He gave me a robe and I declined. He then gestured me to sit on the bed, beside him. Then nakatulog kami. 

Nagising na lang ako to find Leonard's fingers inserted in my pussy. He was putting his fingers in with such force para akong maiihi until I thought naihi na nga ako. But I was wrong. 

I came. And another. Both only c/o his amazing fingers. 

Then we took a nap. 

I woke up at medyo madilim na sa room. I tried to stand up but I felt his arm on my chest. I then asked him what time it was. He said, "time to go to sleep again or time to suck me..." Coz I was worried na baka one day na ako sa bahay nya, I woke him up and told him I'm going home. Then he said, okay. So I thought tatayo na kami but he pushed me down on the bed and inserted his manhood again inside me. I wasn't wet so it was a bit painful but once he started pumping on me and getting his rhythm then I felt my body arch up to him once again. It felt painful but good painful, if that ever makes sense. After missionary, he asked me to do the doggy position and once again, rammed his thing inside me. 

He was continuously pumping faster and faster until his hand gripped my shoulders and he pulled himself out of me. 

I then stood up and worked my way to switch on the light and went to the bathroom to shower. This time I made sure that I lock the door. My pussy felt so swollen. I have been "f#&ked like crazy". 

I heard Leonard knocking on the door telling me he'll shower too. I hurriedly finished my turn and opened the door. He entered and was about to close it when I told him I'm finished. The look of disappointment was unmistakeable. 

Leonard's sexual appetite was insatiable. And I want to make sure that I get to satisfy him if and when the next time will come along. 

Apparently there will be more. 

So much more that I was no longer a "guest" in that white house...


★ Piper ★

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you write. I can picture everything so clearly. So hot. So very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)
    Glad that I'm able to 'help' at least one person.

    ReplyDelete