Monday, August 24, 2015

What I told Mr Ex-Rebound

Two years ago, I was in a serious, romantic long-distance relationship. Prior to it being an LDR, we (he and I) were practically together everyday until I had to leave for a dream that I have long been praying even before I met him (although I did tell him about this when we met)...

LDR went well at the the beginning until such time that I was the ONLY one putting effort and well he, was putting effort alright, but not for me, to another woman. My last message to him after all has been said and done is the one below...




"LEARN TO STAY IN ONE. A relationship isn't only good for the happy parts. You stay for everything. You make it work and not give up. You communicate and try to compromise. You don't highlight the mistakes that have long been forgiven for rather you move on. You wait like you promised. You don't go searching for another one just because you feel 'lonely'. You don't abruptly end one so that you can just conveniently go into another."

★ Piper ★

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pinai,

    Went thru an LDR myself. She also had a long standing dream which she told me about at the start. No one cheated, we just couldn't stand being apart for so long. I agree with everything you said, sometimes its just too hard/painful for other people. But still no excuse for cheating....

    -Rom com bud MTC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heeeeyyyy... how have you been?! :D
      I still believe that if BOTH people are devoted to it then it will work out...

      maybe not just for me and ex...

      Delete