Friday, January 25, 2019

Caught in the Act

Late last year, I had a mini poll, most of which were answered privately. However, two anonymous readers did post: 





Interestingly enough, most of the 'private' responses voted Caught in the Act hence here goes...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the city where I am, it is quite common to meet people from other countries. Such was the case when I meet 'Denis', not his real name, DUH. When I met him, he was a visiting doctoral student. If I remember correctly, he is originally from Turkey but studying in the UK. Denis, had the looks I personally like in a guy, strong features on fair skin. In person however, he was too short for me. Hope he does not read this :)

Denis and I met to have dinner. He then asked me if we could go to a shisha place afterwards and I obliged. I watched and talked with him while he was 'smoking' and I can tell that his looks to me were getting more and more intense. It honestly surprised me because during dinner I did not observe him staring at me the way he was doing while we were at the shisha place. Perhaps there was something in the shisha. Anyway, Denis tried to kiss me while we were at the shisha place but I was able to successfully yet politely said no. After finishing what he was smoking, we stood up and left the place. We did not talk where we were going but I had the feeling it won’t be to the nearby public transpo. 

And I was right. 

Soon as we stepped out of the shisha place, Denis placed his arm around me and expertly moved my face to meet his. And before I could protest, his mouth was on mine. I wanted to say I did not want to kiss because he might have that shisha scent but surprisingly, he did not have. Denis’ lips were so soft and light on mine. It was difficult to resist. Soon after, I responded with much gusto and was even oblivious to who might see us. I was more focused on the owner of the softest lips I have ever kissed. These lips however (and as I would later find out) have some sort of intention. His kisses got deeper and his tongue soon joined in the action. Nonetheless, the softness was there but with a teasing touch, to my delight. 

Knowing we couldn’t just kiss there, Denis whispered if we could go somewhere else. I looked at him and told him I have to go home that night so any ‘quiet place’ would be out of the question. As we were not locals of the neighborhood we were in, we couldn’t think of any other options until we both saw the flashing, inviting lights of the karaoke place. 

It’s like “White Castle” if you ever watched Harold and Kumar movie. It’s like heaven on Earth. It’s our answered ‘prayer’. 

We got a booth although since it was a ‘slow’ night, we essentially got a room on the second floor. It was interesting how none of us asked each other whether we were into karaoke. We simply did not care and that time, I didn’t too. There was a staff who explained to us the room basics and we just nodded and said yes but no one really cared nor paid attention. 

The room had windows on one side, overlooking the street, and a door window but had stickers for some sort of privacy but enough for anyone to still somewhat see if the people inside needed help or something. As with any typical karaoke room, a table in the middle and comfy couch. The couch in the room we were in was big. Like what I said, it was a slow night so we probably got one of the better rooms. Once the door was closed, Denis and I continued kissing. This time, it was more urgent and more passionate. I even remember taking control at some point. Until I saw the karaoke remote. 

Then I remembered where we were so I whispered to him that we must at least sing. He said that we need not do it coz the room was already paid for. But I sternly looked at him and stressed, “paid for singing”. So, he grudgingly chose a song. It was one of Oasis’ more famous songs, Wonderwall. He clearly did not want to sing but I wouldn’t kiss him again until he sings so he did. Then I started to kiss and playfully touch him at certain parts of his body. 

The thought of getting caught was also somewhat getting to be a turn on for me so I continued to deepen my kisses to him and added light touches and some sexy rubbing of a part of my body to his. It was really getting hot and I was really pushing him to his limits...

Denis told me to sing (I chose a Lisa Loeb song) and then he swiftly removed my bra hooks under my dress. He cupped my breasts and then kissed the nipples from outside my dress. And without asking for my permission, he had my dress up and sucked on my tits. I was surprised and got self conscious but his oh so soft lips got the better of me. I left him suck and kick on my tits for a good 3/4 of the Lisa Loeb song, which I barely sang. As he was sucking on my tits, I reached for his already hard cock. 

His hard cock made me excited. I then asked him to make himself comfy on the couch and took his cock out of his shorts. Damn, it was big for someone not so tall like him. I looked at the door and there does not seem to be any action nor other people so I sucked his cock. I licked the tip and inserted my tongue at the hole there. Denis groaned. I then slowly placed his cock in my mouth and then soon after was bobbing my head up and down his dick. I knew I was reaching a point that we might not have no room for but I did not care. As I was doing this, Denis returned the favor by fingering me. Licking his fingers then putting in my already wet pussy. We must have looked like the most sweaty karaoke singers who were not singing in an air conditioned room. 

Inevitably, we knew we have to feel each other more. That’s when I kind of got scared a bit but he told me no one would know and care. I was not so sure about that. At this point, we have not been singing for like 10 minutes and in the karaoke business, that surely means ‘unsatisfied’ patrons. I told him to at least sing while I sit on his cock. The position would be me sitting on his cock with my dress still on but undies already gone. It would just look like we were sweet lovers just making hardcore PDA in a room with more than enough space to sit. Seemed a perfect idea that time if only he played by MY rules. I told him to sing while I start doing my thing. It went without a hitch and I even got to pump like six pumps on his cock until I looked toward the door and saw the staff. He hurriedly left when I saw him and I panicked. I told Denis I did not wanna get in trouble so I immediately convinced him to leave the place...

Have you ever done something like this? How did your experience go? 


★ Piper ★
 





No comments:

Post a Comment