Sunday, August 16, 2015

E-boy



Long before the time of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, there were Friendster and MySpace. During those times however, I was more enamored by MySpace, partly because the chance of meeting men from overseas seemed more appealing to me. I wanted to be more confident in speaking and I feel like we have something more in common having lived in the US before.

Information privacy wasn’t too much of a big deal then. People my age (during that time, I was in my early 20’s) were doing the crossover from Friendster to MySpace. It was here I met “E-boy”. (not the E-boy who joined Biggest Loser Philippine edition).

E-boy’s profile picture was already someone you’d easily take a liking to. He sports a “skinhead” style and has this seemingly bad boy “masungit” look that makes knowing him a challenge to me. But I clicked on the button to send him a message and strike a conversation. Thankfully, he replied. I later found out that E-boy is studying in Benilde and 2 years younger than me. He seems very nice and approachable not like some asses I met before from the school near CSB :P. Excuse me lang po for alumni of that school but most of the a-holes I met came from that university.

He’s about to finish school that year. He got delayed in school; I think mainly by his grades brought about by too much partying. During this time and if you’re a raver, you’d know that Big Fish parties and other foreign DJ parties were quite popular too. It was only this time that he shared with me some information about himself. He was into “E” (hence the name E-boy), which according to him makes him enjoy the “raves” too. Like what I said in a previous post, I have never been the type who’d been termed a “bad girl”, at least not in my book. Since E-boy was a pretty interesting fellow apart from his drug use, I still communicated with him. He’d call me on my mobile every so often and has asked that we meet. During this time however, I was busy with my Masters and another guy I was not exclusively dating. Buti na lang, E-boy was cool about it. One time, he called me and said he was in a gasoline station very near where I live and he was hoping if I could meet him. At the back of my mind, I was like thinking, “mautak…” He was messaging me earlier and the then gullible me was like responding not thinking that he’ll probably drive over to where I am. (He has always been lazy in driving to far places so I never thought he’d really drive that distance.)

Going back, I had no choice and replied to him, “would you like me to go there?” to which he responded, “of course.”

So syempre, medyo ume-effort ang Pinai. Naligo din hahaha. You guys know this. Sometimes when you know you aren’t going anywhere, you don’t really shower until the time you go back to bed and sleep. :P Okay fine, sige na nga, ako lang. hahaha. I was looking at my closet and chose something that would look casual (for me to be wearing at home) but cute enough for me to be seen in outside. For the women, alam nyo na ito :PAt syempre, pabango ever. I was never been the make-up type of girl so I just stuck with my eyeliner and gloss touch up. Then I drove to the gasoline station. I asked him his car model or plate number. I then gave him my car deets. The gasoline place was a big one and it was a pretty common place for people meeting. As soon as I maneuvered the car towards the nearest parking slot, I already saw his heavily tinted car. It was clearly modified and I remember thinking how many girls he might have given a “ride” :P I parked maybe a good four or five cars away then did a last minute check on my supposedly doesn’t-really-care-pero-dapat-may-dating look. Satisfied, I then opened the door and was about to approach his car when I saw him --- walking towards me.

2004 I think was my lucky year because I met good-looking guys that year, E-boy included. Pogi. Not as tall as I would have liked but not too short either. Fair-skinned; clearly his picture was probably taken after swimming or something because he isn’t dark --- at all. His walk was purposeful, deliberate, confident but not cocky. Then he hugged me. Ang bango! I thought to myself, pabango pa lang champion na! After the hug, I did a stupid, anti-climactic move: I shook hands with him. Lame ano? Oh heck, that’s me 10 years ago. Lame lame lame. Hahaha.

We then went to the gasoline station’s own coffee shop and talked and talked. May sense cyang kausap at funny din. I also saw several girls giving him appreciative looks but he seems oblivious to it. In fairness, hindi cya ass in that sense. (I know of some guys who wouldn’t even hide throwing back appreciative looks to other women.) After a couple of hours, we both decided to say our respective goodbyes. He showed me back to my car and asked if we can meet again. I said, “yes, of course” but in my mind I was thinking that maybe he was just being polite about it. I didn’t think he liked me (physically, that is) at the very least.

After that night, E-boy and still continued to send messages but I already thought that any means of us “hooking up” would be far from happening. Until one Saturday night.

Maybe he was bored again or so.

He came from the airport. He dropped off his mom somewhere and since we live just about 25 minutes from the airport, he decided to give me a call. So we met in a coffee shop near my place, those hole-in-the-wall type of establishments. He seemed scruffy-looking that night which gave him a more mature look. Mature, sexy look :P I was thinking, “naku ha, sana maski kiss or bj meron that night…” hahaha. BJ talaga ang nasa isip ko nun so I won’t sugar-coat it LOL.

So off we were to the customary chit-chat and catch up. He has been busy with his final papers and will soon finally graduate. I asked him his plans and unsurprisingly, he said he doesn’t know yet. I forgot who started it but we soon talked about sex. (Prior to this however, we have already talked about it but always through SMS or MySpace). He asked when was my last time. Of course, I didn’t tell him the truth. In my mind, no one should. :P
He said, “I have installed a new set of sound system, do you wanna see it?” I then knew it. Alam na. J

Yes, he did have a new sound system involved but we also did end up doing something more in the car…not the “S” word yet.

He then sat on the driver’s seat and asked me to seat on the other side, passenger side. We then kissed --- and kissed. His kisses were not so good --- he didn’t know how to kiss but his smell somehow overpowered his lack of skill in that essence. He was also letting his hands and fingers linger to other places. I can feel his left thumb work its way on my nipple. I sighed involuntarily. I can feel my nipple getting hard. His right thumb did the same on my other nipple. I thought to myself, “oh s@%t…” He was really turning me on and I can feel myself kind of like squirming on my seat. Soon enough, I can feel myself getting wet.

At that moment, he slid up my shirt and exposed my left breast…

At this point, my left breast was already left exposed. I would have been self-conscious but the idea that we were doing it in a public place (the thought that anyone can see excited me and still does :P) His thumb continued caressing my nipple and I know I am going to lose it...

I stopped kissing him and urged him to move his head down to suck on my tits. And he did. And oh he sucked really well. One of the things I like a guy doing to me is sucking my tits but I don't like it too rough nor too soft. E-boy did it sakto lang. Ang sarap. And not too malaway too. hahaha. Guys and girls, you know what I mean. 

So this heavy sucking continued while I let my fingers go down to his crotch area. Matigas na. Not uber tigas yet but I can tell it IS excited :P So I continued to rub on it and felt it swell a little more. He briefly stopped sucking on my left breast only for him to go to the other breast. He sucked on it too with the same gusto as he did the other. I was thinking, "f#&k baka tit-sucking pa lang e mapa-cum na ako nito." Then I felt his other hand linger somewhere else...

I felt it slide down...


Down to my pussy.

He said, "it's hot." At this point, I was already breathing heavily and was very much aware that I was wet. But I was thinking not here. Not now. 


Then with all the remaining energy left, I told him let's stop. He didn't. Then I said in a louder voice and with more conviction, "I have to go..." Regrettably and slowly, E-boy stopped and moved away from me. 


Now if that woman was me late 20's then I would f*cked his brains out that night.LOL. 

So we stopped and I then eventually said goodbye to him. I saw him trying to walk and cover his still semi-hard tool. In my mind, I was hoping I gave him enough to still be interested for another tryst...

Since the bitin moment at the parking lot, medyo natagalan yung next na kita namin ni E-boy. We were both busy then, him finally graduating and working in Sales and then with my small business (I no longer have that biz now by the way). 

Sometimes pag may international dj's like Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, or other Big Fish events, he'd message or call me asking if I was there. Thankfully (or not), nagkakataon salisi kami sa mga events. Sometimes he'd call at some random hour and we'd talk extensively about his work, working out, my work, etc. E-boy wasn't into phone sex so most of our talks were like 'wholesome.' In fact, no one made mention of that "night". In my mind, shucks baka hindi sya nasarapan or something. Syempre, ayoko nun. I was never selfish in pleasing my partners or pseudo-partners :P

One Saturday night, I got a call from E-boy asking where I was. I think I was with my Mom and attended an affair somewhere in Makati. He told me he's in World Trade, again another rave party. I said, "okay ingat ka..." He then said "of course" but his voice already sounded wasted. In my mind, I'm sure nag-E na naman ito. My Mom and I got home 11:30 in the evening. I remember that coz a minute or so after I changed to my PJ's e tumawag si E-boy. He again asked, "san ka?" I said, "home na". He then said, "can I ask a favor?" Thinking it was just a favor to be done in the future, I automatically said, "oo ba." He then said, "punta ka dito." Surprised, I responded, "huh?" He then repeated, "puntahan mo ko dito please. pasundo." E-boy has a car but I thought he probably didn't bring it coz he might not be able to drive or something. I said, "okay, 15minutes." I immediately dressed again and got my keys. 

As soon as I was near WTC, I called E-boy. He then said, "okay abangan na kita." Malayo pa lang ako, kita ko na. Medyo may spark from afar kasi nga mas pogi cya in my eyes coz seemed more buffed-looking that night plus bagong pa-skinhead and he was wearing shades. It was already almost midnight then. I thought, "sabog na nga talaga ito." He waved at me then went to my side. I then positioned to get off thinking he may want to drive (although his condition clearly wasn't fit for it) when he said, "why did you bring your car?" I then looked at him and said, "you said pasundo di ba?" so I assumed I'd pick you up. Sabi nya, "sorry...what I meant was for you to come here coz I cannot find my car..." Sabi ko, huh? Sabi nya, "I kept on clicking on the alarm thing but I cannot find it and I forgot where I parked..." So I said, "okay I will just park and help you find it" although I know that will be a problem coz of his current state. He then said, "ibalik na lang natin car mo then we get a cab back here..." I quickly thought and I said okay but he'd act "normal" in case someone was still awake sa bahay. Thankfully, wala naman na. So I just left my car and we just got a cab back to WTC. We finally found his car which was not so far to where he said he was 'looking' earlier. The whole time this was happening, E-boy was always touching me or somewhat hugging me. It felt awkward coz he wasn't the type to be like that in public based on what I know of him and figured it was the drug. 

As soon as we are back on the road, I asked him, where to. And then he said, "ikaw bahala...bring me where you want to bring me." I then looked at him and said, "uh sa bahay nyo..." Then he said almost inaudibly, "kung saan mo gusto." Syempre, pa-V effect pa ko sa I was like, "saan ba kasi sa inyo" although I know naman where he lives. So I just drove and drove diretso lang yung Buendia until we reached the last stoplight where you choose to go ilalim to turn right southbound EDSA or take flyover northbound. I asked him again, "uy saan na..." I forgot to mention that the whole time I was driving e he was like always touching me or reaching out to me; parang gusto nya touchy feely ganun. (After that night, I read somewhere that those who took E are like that pala). So nag-flyover na ako then right sa Kalayaan na pa-straight to C-5. Alam na which area, right? :P 

So that being a Saturday night oopsss Sunday early morning na pala, we expected na madaming tao. Surprisingly, wala naman masyado and we were able to go to VC without any problems. As soon as I parked, ang kind of sabog kong pogi na E-boy then grabbed me and kissed me. I was taken aback by what he suddenly did. I peered at his eyes from behind his shades (yes, suot nya the whole time LOL) and his eyes were slightly 'less alert'. Basta gets nyo na yun. 

So we went to the room na. Although we were already here, I was still not sure if something will indeed happen kasi nga he looked so wasted. Nonetheless, I prepared to take a shower while he already undressed. As I was rinsing myself, I felt E-boy behind me. I thought to myself, "s@%t muscle muscle sarap...lol" He then started to kiss my nape and made small kisses on my shoulder blades. s@%t, sarap. Then he kissed me on the lips and suddenly parang may continuation yung last time namin. He kissed sweeter this time. Parang walang libog, parang may love. I think the spa suki here in MTC calls it GFE pero sa akin parang BFE naman hahaha. This kissing, sucking, and licking while trying to rinse myself off continued for a good ten minutes or so. I then positioned myself and kneeled in front of him then prayed. Joke. :P

E-boy's cock wasn't big BIG but it wasn't battery :P just right for his physique and height. Tumayo ako then kissed him. I then worked my way down spending some time sa may chest area nya. I can see him getting hard pero not fully hard pa. I even thought na baka hindi tumigas nang todo coz of how he is. I made small kisses on his tummy and teasingly let out of my tongue too. Not too long after, I was already looking at his somewhat erect Pinoy bratwurst. lol. I kissed the tip of his cock making soft, small kisses knowing that area is quite sensitive. I then slowly put my tongue in and out of that hole at the tip. In and out and then I heard him groan. I then proceeded to give him head until he said we go back to the bedroom.

Di pa rin ako sure if he can 'perform' so I made sure to be "ready" in case but to my surprise, he pushed me back so that I'd be lying on my back and he then went down on me. He kissed my inner thighs as if he was kissing my lips and his tongue playfully teasing my clit as he would do to my tongue. Ang sarap. I can hear my moans and want him inside me na but he won't stop. Then I begged him to position so that I can also have him in my mouth. Ayoko ng one way lang. He obliged. It's like palitan kami ng ungol. Para akong gutom na gutom that night. Finally, he moved and positioned himself missionary style. I was more than ready for him --- he then thrusted himself to me. s@%t, sakto lang yung tama sa g-spot ko. Ang sarap. We changed positions a few more times until finally we both came. Grabe, I felt spent and I think we both fell asleep. 

Nagising na lang ulit ako with E-boy seemingly insatiable. I think we had four or five rounds before we checked out at 11. Thankfully, he was okay na to drive. We went to have breakfast and although sweet pa rin cya not like the previous night pero I was thinking okay lang coz I got f*cked real good anyway :P. He dropped me off sa bahay just in time for lunch. 

No one asked me where I was or who brought me home. 

E-boy and I still communicated after that. We saw each other a couple more times in "parties" and would have coffee at least once a month especially when his work was nearer mine. When I had a boyfriend though, I voluntarily ended any contact with any guy from my past. The nice thing about E-boy was he respected that and would only say "hi" or "hello" via YM. Or just greet me on special days. Where is E-boy now? He's still in QC, single, and very much into "clean and healthy living" now. But he still kisses great... ooooppppppsss :P 

★ Piper ★

1 comment: