Sunday, August 16, 2015

Battery!



I am thankful that I grew up during the time that working on our homework and research papers really entailed labouring in the library and going through books older than myself. In spite of this tasking exercise, I remember that I enjoyed doing these things instead of how the now millenials go about with their work doing everything easy and fast. You seldom hear people saying how enjoyable the research work was. Oh well.

Anyway, in late '98 or '99, I discovered the world of chatting via the Internet. Since 1996/97, I have already been curious about the Internet but officially started using it in '97 when I entered college. My curiosity and boredom led me to the world of ICQ, YM chatrooms, and yes, the mIRC. It was an entirely different, that mIRC. Suddenly, you had an entire environment clearly devoid of any identity --- you can be anyone. I can be anyone. The world of anonymity was exciting, very exciting. I only frequented then two servers: Undernet and Dalnet. I still remember the smile on my face once the then dial-up system has successfully connected. Using Internet cards then with "unlimited" connection at certain hours seemed like the freebies of the current world.


 In one of those nights, I met Macky. It was in a wholesome channel. I was 19, he was a year younger. We chatted until the wee hours of the morning. He then asked for my landline number. During this time, mobile phones were already available but not as dependable as today. We enjoyed talking with each other and I got to know him more. Sadly, I also had to leave the country that time. But we continued communicating, albeit not regularly, via YM. We became really good friends and he'd keep me updated with his modelling gigs. (Macky was a ramp model.) At sometime during our YM's, we had already traded pictures and I guess he didn't like me enough to make a move on me or perhaps he treasured our 'friendship' more. He'd always say it was the latter but I think the realist me always thought it was the former. Nonetheless, we kept contact and remained to be 'friends'.


 Fast forward to 2003, I am already back in Pinas for a good few years right about this time. Chatting in mIRC was still "in" but other ways have taken form.


One Saturday night, Macky buzzed me. Surprised (pleasantly, mind you), I immediately typed, "uy musta?" He then asked how I've been etc. We would sometimes already text but during this time we'd still keep in touch via YM or mIRC. He asked if I wanted to see him. I answered nonchalantly, "okay lang." (Deep inside, I was like, hell YES... pogi e! hahaha) Then he said, "wow, napilitan..." I told him, I felt it was anti-climatic but he said, "come on, let's really hang out! we have known each other for years now..."


To make the long story short, us, South peeps both decided to meet in Eastwood. During that time, Eastwood was the place to be. The center area in Eastwood, where the mall and buildings are now, was just a parking lot before. We agreed to meet in Bargo. I brought my closest girl friend and he told me he'll also bring in his closest buddy.


My friend and I arrived early and was just enjoying chatting when this effing good-looking guy approached our table. I was thinking, (t#ang%na, he looks wayyyy better in person). Smiling, he extended his hand which I immediately shook. We then introduced our respective friends. We are having a great time at the bar when his friend, let's call him, Eric said we should just hang out somewhere else. My friend and I said yes.


Since I had my car and he had his too, we both decided that he will ride with me and my friend (who thankfully clicked with Eric) will ride with Eric in his car. So off we go and convoyed until we reach my friend's apartment in Makati. (We bought some booze along the way) We started drinking.


During this time, I was already not really a drinker so it was pretty much a drinking fest among the three of them. Then we played Truth or Consequence. Alam na. :P


My friend and I were both whispering that kissing any of them wouldn't be so bad. In my mind though, I know that I just want to kiss Macky. The questions were too revealing and personal and the consequences were too exciting: kiss sa noo, smack sa lips, FK, FK for 10 seconds, FK for 20seconds, you get the drift.


Needless to say, I was able to kiss both: Eric on his cheek and Macky on his lips (yes!) LOL. Ang sarap. Ang lambot.


And the great thing was he responded with gusto. Whether it was the liquor or libog, I'll take it haha. We then took pictures or selfies as the younger generation now would call it, using a good old digi cam. My 6600's picture then wasn't clear so thankfully my friend brought out her cam.


 Then Eric and my friend started getting into it. They were kissing and I can see Eric's hands on my friend's legs and waist. As I looked at Macky, he then kissed me. The kissing was getting heavy and touchy so I told my friend we'll go to her room. She said okay.


A few minutes later, they went in too. My friend has two twin-sized beds in her room so each of us positioned ourselves comfortably. Lights were out and we both knew that each couple was heavily making out. I can hear my friend moaning from their kisses (and who knows what else) and I inadvertently found myself moaning too from Macky's kisses and touch.


Suddenly, my friend and Eric stood up. I then felt my friend's voice telling me they'll just go to the bathroom. I already knew what it meant. Since she was going to do it, I thought I might as well since I know anyway that's what I want. Thankfully, Macky has a condom. The whole time we were kissing and dry humping, I can sense his tool.


Macky stands 5'11 1/2 and my semi-naive thought then was his tool would be relatively long and big considering. I can feel his hardness as he (still with his clothes) went on top of me continuously kissing me and removing my top.


 Fast forward...we were both already semi-naked and can feel the urge to be connected. He asked me if it's okay and I told him yes and just reminded him to put the condom. And then bang. I can feel him doing pumps on top of me and I asked him, "babe, put it in." hoarsely he replied, "it is in, babe" I can feel nothing or perhaps a finger thing.


I moved a little bit to accommodate him easily just in case. F*ck nothing. He just proceeded and continued it and I, pretending to enjoy it until he said, "I'm coming..." I lied, I said, "me too"


 It was after this that I finally saw the "battery" --- To make things worse (the guys left morning the next day), my friend and Eric didn't do it! She got scared with Eric's big tool! Eric stands 6'2. Grrrrr...


Every time we talk about that crazy and epic night, one word: battery!



★ Piper ★

No comments:

Post a Comment