Sunday, August 16, 2015

the Foreigner

Anyone who has been following this difficult attempt of mine to try to tell my experiences (not ALL sexual, ok?!)might have read how I started 'meeting' someone through the phone and another one through mIRC who eventually let me feel his battery. I also shared my naivety thinking that a crucifix kiss can get me pregnant. And how I messed with the "drayber" :| And of course, most recently, E-boy

This time, I will be sharing as the title directly states my experience with a foreigner. For the record, I have no specific preference whatsoever on guys I date aside from them being tall. Ewan ko ba bakit pero a tall guy really gets my attention. 

Anyhoo, one mIRC night, as I was chatting in #alabang, someone messaged me. My nick then I cannot recall but it must be catchy enough sans the jejemon characters. 

Call it weird pero I usually ignore people who send me PM with such boring lines. The way I see it is if simple lines dun e not creative na e di what more in other venues like phone etc. Of course, it might not always be true but then it would be my loss not his. 

So one night, someone PM'd me. Sorry but I cannot recall his nick but it sounded Amboy-ish. That alone caught my attention plus his opening lines. Definitely not the usual, "ctc?" or "asl?". 

My next question surprised him: "How tall are you?" 


His response surprised me in return: "6'5" 
I was like, "t#ang%na, ito na ang future hubby ko!" hahaha ganun talaga ako ka-advance mag-isip nun e. bakit ba hahaha. 

By the way, during this time, wala pang DSL so I pretty much relied on our Blast Internet card na during that time ay "mabilis" na; yun pala may ibibilis pa hehehe. In case, ma-DC ako e I decided to ask for his digits. And to my delight at bago ko pa i-press ang Enter ay hiningi nya na yung sa akin. Pero dahil siguristang kokak ako ay sa YM muna ang binigay ko. 

We chatted in YM for about 2 more hours and then we gave each other's digits. Wala pa ring mga unli-unli stuff noon so we would only exchanged messages. The following day, he asked for my home phone number. I know sa panahon ngayon e parang no-no ito pero that time, there were no warning signs or anything like that. We spoke on the phone for 12 hours. Ihi and drinks lang pahinga. Pucha. Naloka na ang Lola ko kasi nakabalik na siya at lahat mula sa labas e nasa phone pa rin ako. Di kami naubusan nang mapag-uusapan. At syempre, bawat araw ay papogi nang papogi ang dating nya sa akin. He loves basketball, likes my fave player then (TMac), watches the same shows I do, etc. I also found out that he is in med school. I thought to myself, interesting. 

So yun, usap kami sa phone if I'm not online o kaya he'll text or YM me. Basta bottom line ay madalas kaming nagko-communicate sa isa't isa. 

One of the weird things about me is that I never ask for a picture. Even here in MTC, IF may ma-encounter man akong guy na type na type ko talaga (so far, wala pa naman) e I never ask for a picture. As in nothing. Iba syempre if they blatantly send it to you or yung makikita mo by accident...


So usap galore kami for like a week na talagang parang jowa levels na. I remember ito yung panahon na namatay si Pope John Paul II kasi minsan nauulit na yung pinapalabas pero magkausap pa rin kami. It was also about this time that I wondered bakit parang hindi siya "atat" makita ako. Parang mas ako pa yung may gusto na makita siya. Pero dahil I don't to lay out everything, parang chill lang ako na hindi interesado pero deep inside, I was. 

Dahil clueless si Lola Pinai, go pa rin ang usap at chika. Sa tagal namin magkausap sa phone, some people may assume na baka may SOP na kasama na yun pero waley ALTHOUGH we did talk about anything and everything and of course, sex was one of them. During this time, single ang peg ko so anyone I meet was far more interesting than my very troubled ex. It didn't also enter my mind na baka ibang lahi sya maski na 100% English usap namin. I thought baka half-half or something.

One night, sabi ko, "hey E (his real name starts with E), when are we gonna hang out, like real hang out?" He said, "I was waiting for you to say that." I replied, "I have been waiting for YOU to say that!" Then we both ended up laughing. Interestingly, we didn't talk about when we will see each other. 

The following day, he was the one who opened the topic. He said his best friend's girlfriend has already been admitted to the hospital and will give birth anytime that day or early the following morning. He said, "would you be able to be in that area later?" That area was Manila city area. I wasn't really familiar with that area but my curiosity won me over so I easily said, "sure, no problem." So we said, 8pm Starbucks entrance or if it's full then perhaps McDo. I was about to ask what he'll be reading. He read my mind. He sai, "I'll be wearing a basketball jersey, jeans, and boots." I immediately thought, "hip hop hurray" ang peg. I simply said, "okay." 

Reminder sa lahat ng nagbabasa nito at hindi inumpisahan, I have NO idea what or how he looks like. Height lang nya ang alam ko. 

Fast forward to around 5pm that day, aligaga na ako. I was supposed to be driven by someone (not THIS driver!) but there were some last minute changes so I said, "no hassle just drop me off to an LRT station (the oldest one) then I'll get a cab or jeepney when I get to the area." 

Di ako mahilig maglagay ng kolorete sa face. Those who know me know that I pretty much put eyeliner, dab compact powder a bit, then lipgloss. Konting suklay then pabango. So hinatid na ako sa nearest station then I got to UN station. Since hindi ko alam yung hospital, nagtanong na muna ako and they said walking distance yung place. I also confirmed if it's near Starbucks and McDo and he said yes. I messaged him that I am almost there. In about 5 minutes, I was in Starbucks and went straight to the bathroom for what other girls would commonly refer to as re-touch. :P Then I ordered my drinks, read a book, and waited. 

I usually try to "blend in" before para di naman obvious na EB. So I usually have a book or get a magazine from the rack or something --- basta anything that would make me look as if I have a 'date'. I would typically also not sit near the door. Saktong area lang na makaka-glance ako sa papasok na tao without being too obvious. 

I messaged him that I was already there and running low on batt (another strategy then). No reply. 

And that's when I saw it este him. 

Ang laki nya. E 6'5 ba naman e. But not just that. He is black. So before some of you might think I am racist, I am not. I am or I was just plain scared. He didn't see me coz he went straight to order so what I did was slowly stand up then left the place...



So I left. 

In simple terms and for the first time ever, nang-one way ako. Halo-halo yung naramdaman ko nun. I felt betrayed pero wala din naman cyang sinabi na hindi totoo; maybe error by omission lang. But still, wala man lang pahaging. Di ako prepared. hahaha. I felt so mean that I can do this to him --- who was anything but mean to me. I thought he didn't deserve it at hindi naman ako pinalaki ng parents ko to be like that. To be honest, akala ko ala-Sean Chambers ang hitsure o kaya Donald Faison hahaha. Oh well. 

In fairness, malakas ang dating nya. As in. If I were in the States, wouldn't have been an issue pero yung may sayad kong utak e iba ang inisip that night. I didn't open my phone until I got home and his barrage of messages started coming in. He was disappointed and felt cheated; ultimately, I know he was hurt. One text even hinted that I might have gotten scared. 

I then presented a white lie to him. I told him I had an emergency thing and was so running low on battery I decided to switch off my phone. Basta ganun. To me, it sounded like a classic lie but you know what they say, the more often you say something (especially a lie), it eventually sounds like the truth already. I never admitted to him what really happened. Since gusto ko naman talaga cya kausap (at para hindi obvious na nakita ko nga sya) e tuloy pa rin kami nag-uusap at nagte-text. Parang wala lang. Then naisip ko that I really like him; he's growing on me. 

So finally, I told him. Let's meet but this time I asked him to name the place since it was my fault the previous meeting didn't push through. Like what I said, the lie pag paulit-ulit parang totoo na. So he said, I am quite busy with school but you can come here sa  apartment if you like. I said, sure. Kamusta naman ang layo. I live sa South tapos he lives near Monumento. Ang saya di ba? Pero sabi ko, sige na nga. What's the worst thing he can possibly do. I wanted to bring my guy best friend para lang may ka-sub mag-drive pero ayaw ni Foreigner. So akin na nga lang. I thought to myself: sige na nga para quits kami. 

So around 9:30 pm, I arrived at their area. Medyo katakot yung paloob ah kaya todo lock yung kotse. hahaha. Praning lang. And I told him "abangan" nya na ako coz I don't see myself asking anyone in that area. I didn't tell him na nung bata ako the "crimes" that I would read about e usually from Caloocan. Let's just stay those stories scared the s@%t out of me kaya naaalala ko pa rin. He described the gate of his apartment compound and I drove past it, made a U-turn, parked, and shut off the engine. 

Then lumabas yung damit nya este cya. Ang mean mo... I can see you laughing. Yes you, MTC reader :-) hahaha

Then syempre, I came up with my most gulat and I-have-not-seen-you-yet-ever!-face. Then I smiled. He extended his hand to formally introduce himself (which I liked by the way). May manners and he politely asked if I'd like to come in. I politely declined coz I told him I won't be staying that long since it was a long drive. He apologized profusely and I said, "it's okay." Then chikahan na kami like we would do on the phone. No pretentions. Nothing. No holds-barred. Masaya. Relaxed. Aliw. 

Pag naiisip ko yung usapan namin, wala akong negative na maalala. I thought to myself: he is really a genuinely nice guy. As in. After almost an hour of hanging out, I said goodbye and we then gave each other a hug. At another plus point, waley amoy. He again shook my tiny hands (compared to his, of course) and waved goodbye. His plus points for that night were for not getting in his apartment's compound until I am really 'far' and for making sure he kept me 'company' on my drive back home. 

Over the next week, we would continue messaging each other and call. At mas naging comfortable kami sa isa't isa --- parang kami na nga na hindi. Alam nyo na yun db? :P

One Tuesday afternoon, he messaged me if I was free. Sabi ko, "yes." He asked me where I was. Sakto, I was in QC. He asked if gusto ko magkita sa SM North (or West, to some); sabi ko wag na. Not because I am ashamed to be with him pero ayoko lang may makakita na kakilala ko and I wouldn't know what to say. So sabi ko, punta na lang ako sa apartment nya. Sabi nya, okay I'll just prepare food. 

So yun, I went to his place. Gaya ng naisip ko, it seems like a compound with different apartments  inside. Mga apat. His was the last one and his landlady's was the first and I can feel na may nakasilip when we passed. Deadma lang since hindi naman nila ako kilala. 

Pag pasok namin sa apartment nya, first thing I noticed was malinis. For a guy, too clean. At least that's good but it was too bare sa baba. He said, most of his stuff ay nasa taas. He asked where I prefer to eat: sa room nya or sa baba. Sabi ko maski saan. He said, "if you're okay with it, I'd suggest taas coz the A/C is there and pretty much everything else cozy." So I said, okay. Besides, in spite of his size, he didn't look scary. Very remote from my initial impression of him. 

So we ate the food he had delivered. Ang dami. Then hang out pa rin ang peg namin. He had his computer on with his two monitors. I guess the other one had tuner or something since that's where he watched his cable. So yun lang naman. I told him if I can lie on his bed. Innocent question coz the food made me really sleepy and sabi nya okay naman. So I let him do his thing on his computer and ako chill lang until nakatulog ako...

Pag gising ko, he was still on his PC and I told him I'd leave in a bit since I will be hitching a ride sa friend ko since coding ako that day. That's when he completely stopped what he was doing and looked at me. He said come here so ako naman lumapit. Then he said sit. I looked around and was about to sit on the adjacent bean bag when I heard his voice, "on my lap." 

...Naisip ko: Tama ba ang narinig ko? "on his lap" Slowly, I tilted my head up to look at him kasi maski nakaupo cya e medyo slightly lower yung bed nya. He wasn't kidding. Didn't look like he was. In fact, he said those words matter-of-factly. Napalunok na talaga ako. 

I said, "hindi mo ako kaya." He said, "try me." I normally would have a quick retort on stuff like that but this guy seemed to be exhausting all my witty remarks. So I slowly and hesitantly stood up from his bed. Then as soon as he saw me na nakatayo, he adjusted his seat to accommodate me on his lap. I shifted awkwardly and he whispered, "just relax." And I did. For a good ten minutes, the mid-20's woman that I am seemed like a baby in this huge guy's presence. 

After what seemed like forever (pero mga 10 minutes nga lang), we stood up. At syempre, ang tangkad nya talaga. Wala pa yta ako sa dibdib nya. Or barely there. Tapos kinuha nya yung kamay ko and pinisil nang unti. I dunno what that meant but it felt reassuring and in spite of his huge hand (compared to mine), it felt oddly, gentle. Then he just held on to my hand. Tapos punta kme sa may bed. I was thinking, f#&k f#&kity f#&k...kaya ko ba itong pinapasok ko? 

Then we sat on his bed. Pinasandal nya ako sa kanya. Parang kama na rin sya coz in fairness borta-ness ang peg and more. Then he watched TV na ganun lang. So since wala naman akong prob na nakasandal sa kanya e di in-enjoy ko na rin. In fairness sa kanya, we just continued to be like that and he didn't make any other move. And I have this weird thing that I don't normally make the "first" move hahaha. 

Then suddenly I felt his breathe at the nape of my neck. Then he touched my face. And slowly, alam ko malapit na. I was thinking, "brace yourself..." Tapos I felt his hand on my cheek. Then his thumb was caressing my cheek hanggang slowly napalapit na yung thumb nya sa lips ko. I closed my eyes and braced myself. 

At naramdaman ko ang lips nya on mine. There was a certain sense of urgency but not forceful. More like excited, I think. Patuloy nya akong hinalikan at slowly e nag-respond na rin ako. That was a new experience for me. I dated a foreigner nung nasa Tate kme pero first time ko na itim. Aside from his physical looks, wala din naman talagang iba. OA lang din ako thinking na meron. So, we kissed and kissed and kissed. 

Hanggang sa napahiga na ako nang tuluyan. Medyo hirap cya to position himself on top of me while we were kissing so parang awkward ang hitsura nya but he never complained (aba dapat lang!) hahaha. Then he slowly unbuttoned my blouse. Before I can protest (pakipot protest nang unti :P), nabuksan na nya ito. Exposed na yung bra ko and I thought to myself buti na lang I wore a really sexy-looking one that day. hahaha. His right hand then went to my right breast; his thumb gently scraping the tip of nipple. Para akong na-kuryente. And I shuddered involuntarily. Suddenly his mouth was on my nipple. Sucking...nibbling...teasing...He made sure that my left nipple had the same experience and agad-agad dun nya tinungo ang kanyang atensyon. While it happened, his thumb continue to make sure that my nipples were 'taken care of'. 

I was never the receiver type only so I made sure that I change position in this case. I looked at him and he knew what I wanted so he shifted his weight and position so that he was now lying on his back. I then slowly removed his trousers. Finally, I heard his voice again. "are you sure?" 

I just looked at him and smiled but quietly I was thinking ("what the hell have I gotten myself into..."). But nandun na ako so binaba ko na rin yung boxers nya. 


And inwardly, I quietly gasped. It was clearly just at its semi-hard state yet pero ang laki na nya: ang taba, ang haba, at ang itim. Thankfully, no amoy. At ang kulay naman ay pantay with the rest of his body. Not so much hair too. Or baka di ko lang nahalata... :P 

Anyway, I started doing what I like. Pumosisyon ako sa ibabaw nya and tried to took control. I kissed him --- this time with more gusto. He seemed to like it that I was taking control. Then slowly, I made small kisses pababa ng face nya. Lingered a bit sa leeg nya. He smelled really good. Then made small kisses sa dibdib nya which he more than willing to accommodate me kasi he took off his shirt. Loved kissing his chest area too. Yum...

Anyway, I started doing what I like. Pumosisyon ako sa ibabaw nya and tried to took control. I kissed him --- this time with more gusto. He seemed to like it that I was taking control. Then slowly, I made small kisses pababa ng face nya. Lingered a bit sa leeg nya. He smelled really good. Then made small kisses sa dibdib nya which he more than willing to accommodate me kasi he took off his shirt. Loved kissing his chest area too. Yum...

So I continued to make small kisses. He is athletic and plays basketball so he has muscles at all the right places. Muscular but not borta, which I like. Hinalikan ko pa rin cya sa chest nya which I thought he liked coz his eyes were closed and he seemed to be very relaxed. Sarap nyang halikan; his smell was very manly and musky.

Then I heard him moan. But I am not done yet. My hand moved towards his getting-hard manhood :P. Slowly, hinimas-himas ko ito. Grabe. Ang laki nya at semi-hard pa ito ah. Some of you prolly heard of the saying, "once you go black, there's no turning back"; it might be true for some but for me nope. I'll tell you later. So nararamdaman ko ang patuloy na pagtigas nya sa aking paghimas. He then looked at me and asked me to move nearer sa kanya. And I did. Pag lapit ko, he 'tried' to reciprocate by touching me. His pathetic attempt was noted but it was forgettable and probably the worst finger-playing I ever had. Anyway, I then moved toward his already hard member and kissed its head. Susme, ang laki talaga. Pero I am not one who would back out on things hence I proceeded and try to suck it. Slowly. I took my time coz I think mabubulunan ako. I seemed to be doing a great job after a few minutes coz I felt him look at me with fascination. I gave him a puzzled look and he said, "you're good..." And I gave him a smile that meant him "hindi naman masyado..." pero deep inside I was thinking f#&k, I'm gonna die with your tool! hahaha.


Thankfully after a few more minutes of me sucking, licking, and nibbling on his tool, he seemed ready.


He held my hand and guided me to lay on my back. Not too long after, I sensed his entire huge and intimidating presence over me. Napapikit ako. I am thinking if I would still be able to walk after this. At dahil nga wala yata cyang concept on "preparing the girl" e before I knew it, he was inside me. Honestly, napasigaw ako. Ang sakit. Para akong virgin ulit. In fact, it was even worse than that. Ang sakit. :( I thought the pain would end there but then I felt him moving. It had to be the most awkward position ever; not to mention the most painful for me. Thankfully and after what seemed forever, it was over. I don't really care anymore that I didn't come.


After that night, he made me stay overnight (which I did) only because medyo hirap akong maglakad at mag-drive hahaha. He did try to make up with kisses and hugs but in my own experience, that black dude just had a big tool but does not even know how to use it...


Finally, the end :|


★ Piper ★

No comments:

Post a Comment